Lets talk about something, A) my apologies for the lack of posts and recipes, I was on vacation, so deal with it. B) This is something that makes me cry from excitement. What is it about melted cheese and dipping bread?!? This recipe spoke deep to our food loins, for obvious reasons.
Lets get started then?
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup fat free or lowfat milk
- 1/4 cup shredded gruyere cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Simple enough right? take a gander at this simplicity blossom into a beautiful food butterfly right before your eyes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil two 10-ounce ramekins or coat with nonstick spray.
- Divide marinara sauce evenly into the ramekins. Top with eggs, milk, gruyere and Parmesan; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place into oven and bake until egg whites are cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with basil leaves, if desired.
VOILA!!! Enjoy and repeat <3